- Review will be completed only when all members of the team will review it.
- Reviewers can be assigned on whole project.
- Reviewers can be assigned only on specific review.
- Each reviewer receives email notifications about actions on review.
- If reviewer currently on review - it can receive popup of action made by other reviewers.
- Every day TODO emails for people that haven't completed some reviews.
- Any comment can be resolved only by the author of this comment.
- It is enough simple to control which people must complete review or to fix their problems.
- Each file in review automatically mark as reviewed when developer opens it.
- None - developer hasn't opened a review yet.
- Started - developer opened review or viewed some files, but some files left to review.
- Passed - developer has passed review, but left some comments to resolve
- Completed - developer has passed review and have no unresolved comments left
Code syntax highlight
- Nothing unusual. Just code highlight!
- Each developer can change his color highlight theme in his profile.
- Dashboard for developer
- Dashboard for project
- TODO list that allows to track comments that must be resolved or reviewed
- Fullscreen mode
- Time tracking
- Agree feature - each developer can agree with his colleague's comment
- Different hotkeys that allows you to: list review files, list changes in file, goto line, etc
- Each hotkey can be defined by developer in his profile settings
- Simple gitlab integration - you can go to file by link
- Other integration features are in roadmap
- Git SCM is supported
- Other SCM support is in roadmap